Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Just a car seat. I keep it pretty tidy back there.

2. When was the last time you threw up
In September when Scott rushed me to the hospital after throwing up ALL night and horrible....extreme pain in my tummy. What was the diagnosis? My body does NOT metabolize Tylenol. OR pain medicine with 'cet' at the end of it (that means it contains Tylenol). So needless to say, after having Brayden I was taking pain meds AND Tylenol! Ugh!

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I don't curse.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Hmm? Well, let's see, Brayden (just looking at him...he's still sleeping) AND I haven't seen anyone else.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Don't know WHAT I will be doing it's not 8:00 yet.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
In bed thinking.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Playing with Brayden and cleaning.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Gosh! I am so embarrassed but, yes. Twice! Totally not my idea either time!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
That was last night so I don't remember...probably 'love you honey.'

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Definitely Vanilla.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke...last night. I know, not healthful!

12. What are you wearing right now?
A cami and yoga pants.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
For dinner last night I had a fried shrimp and mac and cheese....and ice cream! Yikes!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Uh, that would be yes! I LOVE to shop. I needed to treat myself for V-day right?

15. When was the last time you ran?
Oh so long ago! No one would believe I ran half a marathon with my cute friend Page! She is still in gear...me? Not so much. Okay, not at ALL.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
some dunk contest with Scott and my parents last night (mom and dad stopped by).

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Who knows? That was Friday.

19. Ever go camping?
Once and long time ago...I am not really the "outdoorsie" type.

20. Do you have a tan?
Yes! Year around. :-)

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Yes! Always...it keeps your teeth from getting yellow and stained.

25. What did your last IM say?
I don't IM...I think Scott asked me if I wanted that icon on my phone....I don't have the time.

26. Are you someone's best friend?

Of course.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I have to go to work.

28. Where is your mom right now?
probably with my dad preparing breakfast.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A window. I'm in the office.

30. What color is your watch?
I don't wear one.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
kangaroos and heat

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Absolutely! Why not?...don't judge!

33. What is your birthstone?
The diamond

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru...unless it's Wednesday and Nealy has Cheernastics. We eat at Chic-fil-a.

35.How many kids do you want?
2..have one boy and one girl. Aah! Perfection!

36. Do you have a dog?
Yes...Buddy Love! He's sweet.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My sister, Priscilla....she is so funny LOL! I love hearing her stories and she loves hearing mine.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
If I did, wouldn't I remember? I guess not.


39. Any plans today?
Not really. I will go work out and then rest up for tomorrow.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Just one. TEXAS

41. Ever go to college?
Yes and Yes...undergrad and graduate school. Completed both!

42. Where are you right now?
In our computer room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
keeping the house clean! It drives me bonkers. I hate for anything to be out of place and of course it seems it always is. It's a vicious cycle. My mom is coming to stay with us for a little while. I LOVE that she can bond with the kids and spend time with them and US. Not to mention, she LOVES to do laundry..no, really she does. She told me she feels satisfied knowing ALL the clothes are clean! Wow. I am not kidding when I say there is not one single dirty piece of laundry anywhere and at any point during her visit. She cleans and organizes every room. AND this will allow me to stick to my work out regimen. Scott is a work out fanatic and he always goes to the work out facility in our neighborhood. (it's SO nice). Anyway, I can go with him again now that my mom will be here. We LOVE you mom!

44. Last song listened to?
"I want you to want me." from Ten things I hate about U....on my i-pod....i-phone..whatever. You get it.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Tylenol?...I guess.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I don't wear them all the time...but, I LOVE my chocolate Uggs. They are SO comfortable.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I think admiration replaces jealousy for me. My understanding of jealousy is when you want what somebody else has, does, or is. AND when your jealous it brings out weirdo behavior like: pretending you don't care, trying to "out do", ignore, avoid, etc etc. Is that right? If so, then I'm quick to assess and check my intentions for everything I say and do....and don't allow myself to be jealous. AND when in the case that I am, I just fess up and tell that person. LOL!

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Gosh, not that I know of.

51. What time is it?
7:59am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, I guess about half do and half don't.

53. Do you eat healthy?
No. I mean, I eat okay. I am nursing exclusively so I don't deprive myself.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, play with my kindergarten kiddos, and then come home to play with my own kids!...So in a nut shell, PLAY!

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Of course not!

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
In what sense? I say it for greeting purposes. Not so much the HELLO?....way.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
34...Oh my!


59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes several times! Kayleigh, let's go! It's fun!

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Had my gall bladder removed.
Here I am! I am such a goof.
I just thought I would take a pic
of myself right now to give a visual as
to what I look like. It's so early as I am answering these
questions. Scary....I know.

No comments: