Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flying Fish

Some yummy food can be eaten at the Flying Fish! We had such a nice and delicious lunch. Here is a picture of Daddy and Brayden. Brayden was very well behaved :-) and so happy. He spent most of the time napping, but did take some time to look at the funny fish decor. After lunch he went with mommy to get a pedicure. Again, he was such a little prince. The salon staff couldn't stop commenting on how precious and cute he was. I agree! I suppose Daddy won't allow me take him to the nail salon too much as time passes...So, I took advantage of this rare opportunity.
Check out those chubby cheeks!
Brayden looks like Miss Nealy when
she was a baby.
My little cutie!

No comments: