Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just Getting Started

Hello Everyone!

The purpose for this site is to inform family and friends of our upcoming arrival of our baby boy. I am being induced June 26th at 7:30am. The anticipation is too much! We are so thrilled we can hardly stand it. Baby England currently is weighing in at 4 pounds 13 ounces. Yesterday, the nurse noted his head full of hair on the ultra-sound. He is so cute! I wonder if he will look like his daddy. I am betting he has my dark hair. Nealy thinks he'll be the spitting image of daddy....we'll see.

As I am just learning all about this "blogging business" I thank you for your patience. My plan is to post weekly updates along with pictures. Thank you, Cara for giving me this idea that is so efficient and innovative!

Stay tuned!

No comments: